, ,

4 Symptoms that Indicate You Have a Wine Sulfite Allergy

Wine should improve any evening. But, sulfites cause many people to have an unfortunate time drinking wine. This usually means a wine sulfite allergy.

Healthy New Age wrote an article that went in-depth on symptoms that may be the result of a wine allergy.

Use a StiQit to make sure any allergy doesn’t prevent you from enjoying your favorite glass of wine.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

A Closer Look at the Wines and Wine Regions of Northern Portugal

10 Of Our Favorite Bottles Under 20 Dollars